Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Waco

During the fourth weekend in April Jason and I celebrated our 7th anniversary by taking the girls on a mini road trip. We went to Waco, which is only a couple of hours away from Houston. It was beautiful, and we had a great time! 

We ate at a yummy bakery (Sue and Jason are cute in this picture, but I was really taking it to get a photo of the Minion in the back): 


Hiked through a bamboo forest (okay, I didn't do this, but Jason and Ellie did, and loved it): 


Saw this awesome sign I wish I had for my front lawn: 


Saw a fire escape slide, which looks way more fun than an escape ladder: 


Played at a fun park and in a creek:


And had such a good time that Ellie fell asleep on the way home still holding her hot dog: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.