Tuesday, February 16, 2016

So Behind

Guys. I still have two posts to post from Christmas vacation. CHRISTMAS VACATION. That's how far behind I am. And I feel like I can't blog about the stuff that's been going on more recently until I get them up because, because. (Remember in elementary school when someone would ask you why you did something, and you'd say, "Because," and that seemed liked a perfectly good and complete explanation?)

And I wish that I felt more productive today. This morning I had an early appointment at the OB that the girls and I had to leave at 7:30 in the morning to get to at 8:30. (The doctor's office is 45 minutes away. And it was pouring rain.) Then I had to take the girls to the post office to mail some stuff that I sold on Amazon because I'm cleaning out the house, and taking them to the post office is always a nightmare and this time was no different. They spun the circular rack of birthday cards around like three hundred times and Ellie picked off like thirty different cards, all while I was trying to package and address the stuff I'd be sending. Then I had to put the cards all back on the rack, while Ellie was still spinning it around (she was putting cards back too).

Then we've been home for the last couple hours, and everything's a mess. There's a mountain of clean laundry to fold and a messy kitchen, family room, and playroom that need my attention. A messy everything, really.

Today's weather is beautiful, though, which I am grateful for. It's been so cold lately, for weeks and weeks, but this morning's rain passed and turned into a beautiful, warm sunny afternoon outside. I tried to take advantage of the warm weather to try to figure out why the invisible dog fence we put around the yard last week isn't working, but I just can't figure it out and I came back in frustrated. It looks like we're going to have to do a "system test" to pinpoint the problem, and that's going to require messing with a bunch of wires. I'm going to wait until Jason gets home to do it.

Oh yeah, we got a dog. See how far behind I am?

Anyway, I like you guys. All of you. And I'm really fine, and I feel much better now that I explained how unproductive I'm feeling. I'm off to go clean something so that I feel even better, haha. I hope you're having a good Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. You're wonderful and adorable. You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets better, honest!
    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.