Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ellie turns Three

Today is Ellie's third birthday.


Ellie is incredible. It's hard to believe that she's three; it seems so old and yet, at the same time, it's crazy to think that she's only been in our lives for three years. We can't imagine life without her.

Ellie is smart, and funny, and energetic, and bursting with life. She's definitely a handful, but we wouldn't have her any other way.


I did a birthday interview with her yesterday. Here she is answering some questions about her favorite things:


Happy birthday, Ellie!!!

2 comments:

  1. She's darling! Happy Birthday Ellie!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Happy Birthday sweet girl! Those pictures are lovely! And I love the birthday interview tradition, I've tried and my kids (well just the older one so far) won't cooperate. It's never been good enough to share. ;) I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.