Monday, May 19, 2014

Smith Family Pictures

When Banks and Alyse and their families were here last month, we were able to take family pictures with everybody. It was the first time we'd all been together in years (and several of the grandkids didn't exist last time we were together!) so we definitely wanted to take some.

We were able to the week that we were at the beach house, and my talented cousin Ashley took them for us. It was a very windy day - very, very windy! - but Ashley still managed to get some great pictures. And we all have supermodel hair. :) So...enjoy!


And I want to end it with one of my very favorites:

Ellie's feeding Max a baby puff, if you were wondering.
I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love these! They are so great. Especially the last one and the one where it's Max and Zelda and Max's hair is crazy.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.