Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Playing at the Park

Like I mentioned in last week's Captain's Log, two Saturdays ago we went to the park with my dad and stepmom. We went to Carbon Canyon park, one of our very favorite parks in the area, and we all had lots of fun. :)


I love these next couple pictures of Ellie and her Grandpa:


They have this cool little shallow marsh area connected to the bigger lake. All of the ducks/geese/coots were congregated there:
 

Ellie and her Grandpa have so much fun together:


My dad took a couple pictures of me and Jason:


Here's Jason dipping me:


And me trying to dip him:


Zelda and her Nana:

Playing with the drinking fountain:


And two of my very favorite people:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.