Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Recap: July

Here's the recap for all the July stuff that didn't need its own post. July!

We ate food:


I decided to start planning our meals this month. We'd been eating the same things over and over and over, and we needed some variety. So, I bought a calendar at 99 cents store (the only place I could think of that would still have calendars in July), and filled in the days with recipes from this cookbook we have and from allrecipes.com. I didn't cook every night, but I did cook a lot more than I had been, and tried out a ton of new recipes. In July (and this first week of August) I cooked: cheddar baked chicken, zucchini casserole, baked rice pudding, chili-chip casserole, corn chowder, fettuccine alfredo, creamy broccoli soup & cornbread, peanut butter cookies, cheesy vegetable chowder, fresco marinated chicken, taco casserole, broiled tilapia parmesan, pasta pomodoro, and New England clam chowder.

Brushed our teeth:


Played dress up:


Played with the Death Star:


And hung out with family (this was us at Ruby's with Shelley, Michael, Emily, and Shelley's brother Steven):


Good month. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cute dress up pics! And what a great idea for planning dinners, genius!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.