Friday, June 7, 2013

Ellie's first beach trip

Catch-up post #4! A couple weeks ago we took a Thomas family trip to the beach. We went to a super-secret location that I cannot disclose because certain family members want it to remain secret, and it was great! Really pretty beach and great weather (we went in the afternoon), and Ellie had a blast. It was her first time at the beach, and she loved the waves and playing in the sand.

Ellie's first moments playing in the water
Ellie discovering that waves crash (which she thought was so funny!)
Everybody!
Our super secret location
Making sand castles
Ellie was saying "Cheese!" as she put this up to her face
Emily putting sand in Ellie's hair
Jason, Ellie, and my footprints
Ellie lying down in the sand right before we left

And that was Ellie's first trip to the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I haven't been to a good California beach in years, and I'm suddenly remembering how much I'm missing out! ;) and the location looks AMAZING, I'd keep it a secret too! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.