Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Visit from Grandma

Catch-up post #2! These pictures are from two whole months ago - the date stamp on the photos is March 22. But they're too cute not to share.

In March my mom came down from Utah for a visit. It's tough living so far away from her, because she doesn't get to see Ellie very much. She stayed for half a week, and it was really great to spend so much time with her. Ellie had tons of fun with her.


A couple weeks ago we did a google hangout with my family, and it was really fun. My mom and my sisters Alyse and Sydney are all in Utah, and my brother Banks lives in Thailand, and I'm down here in California, so it was really cool to be able to see everybody's faces and talk to them! We're planning to do a google hangout pretty regularly now - hopefully every two or three weeks. It was fun, and I love my family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this pics, Jocey! These are so cute. And the google hangout was the best :) Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. So glad you have found a happy way of being together

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.