Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shutterfly Calendar Review

While wondering what I should get for my mom, stepdad, and little sister this last Christmas, I tried to think of what they would like and what they would actually use. I pictured their house in my head, and I could see their kitchen/dining room (where they spend a lot of time). Prominently displayed on the wall in that room is their big corkboard, where they pin announcements and cards, all centered around their calendar.

Since I love giving photo gifts, my first thought was to make them a personalized calendar. :) I saw a couple deals from MyPublisher and Shutterfly going on, and I decided to make one through Shutterfly since that's my go-to photo site. This is their calendar page: Shutterfly Calendars.


I was impressed with the software; the calendar was very easy to put together. It was easy to figure out how to do everything I wanted, and it didn't take very long once I had chosen the pictures I wanted. I chose the Shutterfly theme "Happy Days."

Here's the cover and all the pages:







Here's the photo quality of the cover:


And here are some of the inside pages. I love that you can put any text on any day, and add photos:





I also like the cute graphics:




The calendar is spiral-bound. The binding seems really good and sturdy:



So that's my first Shutterfly Calendar! It was fun, easy, and I like the finished result. And (most importantly) it was a hit with my family! :)

To check out Shutterfly's calendar selection, click here.

To check out more of my photo book reviews, check out these posts:

Shutterfly Photo Book Review
Shutterfly Premium Leather Layflat Photo Book Review
York Photo Photo Book Review
MyPublisher Photo Book Review
AdoramaPix Photo Book Review
Collage.com Photo Book Review
Photo Book Comparisons

5 comments:

  1. My mother in law makes one of these for us each year- I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are so fun! I'm so glad to have discovered them!

      Delete
  2. Too cute!! I did these for family members for Christmas! Your baby is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!!

    Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of these for my Mother-in-Law last Christmas and I agree with you, the quality was excellent. I hope she liked it because she's getting another one this year!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.