Saturday, January 19, 2013

January Family Pictures

This week, I was making something on Shutterfly and I ran into a problem: I didn't have any recent family photos of Jason, Ellie, and I. So we packed up, drove to a nice spot, and took a couple photos using our new tripod. (Woot! I love it.) Here are the best ones!


While we were there, I had the idea: we should do this every month. It didn't take very long, and was really easy. If we just took one hour a month and went and did this, we'd always have recent photos of our whole family. I thought it was brilliant, and I told Jason, and he was cool with it. So we're going to try to take family pictures once a month.

8 comments:

  1. super cute! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea!! We don't get fam pictures much either. Your hair got a lot longer all of the sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got a combo of serious AND fun shots in there. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely family pictures:)! You look so happy together!

    Love from the Netherlands!
    xo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did these with a tripod?! That's awesome! They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jocelyn...
    First of all...sorry I have not wrote on your blog lately. I just don't get on blogs really anymore....but I happened to see your facebook post. funny because I wasn't even going to scroll down the news feed. pretty tired of social networking. lol. BUT thank goodness I did.
    Second of all....what perfectly beautiful pictures of your sweet family!! I LOVE every single one of those pictures. Ellie has grown so much and is such a doll.
    Third of all...I am in love with your hair. It's such a pretty length on you. =)
    That's it. Love you all! Tell Jason HEY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the 2nd one is so adorable, I love that little foot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled on your blog through pintrest. It haas great posts. I have to comment on this one though because count yourself lucky to have a husband that will have pictures taken once a month...my husband will only sign up for once a year... These photos are great for a tripod session :) I need to hook myself up with one...Thanks again for your great posts!

    Alyssa

    www.alyssadenisephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.