Wednesday, December 5, 2012

We've all been poisoned

It's sad, I know, but there's nothing we can do about it now. It was nice knowing you all and I hope you have a great rest of your lives.

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit overdramatic. But I can tell you (and sorry if you're squeamish and this is TMI, but I'm past caring at this point) that we've all been throwing up here all day. Ellie threw up all Monday night (I'll post more about that when I have more energy; it was scary), and Jason, James (Jason's dad), and I all got sick last night through today. And it's just been nausea, nausea, nausea.  We thought it was food poisoning at first, because it's been such a violent illness, but we didn't all eat the same thing, and Ellie was sick the day before us. So just some kind of crazy bug? We don't know.

Sorry, I know this is rambly, but I'm not in possession of my full faculties at the moment. Luckily, (and amazingly), Diana (Jason's mom) was able to find a sub (she's a teacher) today and has stayed home to help me and James and to help with Ellie. Jason's at work, but he may come home early? I don't know at the moment.

So, if you're slipping arsenic into our water supply, please stop. We would appreciate that.

And to the rest of you, I'll talk to you when we're feeling better later today or tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! That sounds miserable. Here's to hoping whatever it is goes away ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry you're so sick! I HATE being sick like that! But it's even worse when Luke is! So scary and sad and helpless. I hope you all feel better SOON!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.