Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

GUUUUUYSSSSS!!! Guess what comes out today? The Hobbit!!! Aren't you so excited? I am so excited.

The Lord of the Rings movies are, hands down, my favorite movies ever. I know this sounds cheesy, but the very first time I saw Fellowship of the Ring I connected with it in a way I never have with any other movie. I love the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I love the story, I love the characters, I love the music, I love everything about it. And I am SO excited that The Hobbit has the same director, the same writers, and the same composer as The Lord of the Rings. It is going to be awesome.


Amazingly enough, my dad's law office decided to rent out a screen at a theater for a pre-release showing of the Hobbit. And so today at 7 pm, I get to watch The Hobbit with Jason, some of our friends, some of my family members, and a bunch of people I know from my dad's office. It is going to be so fun, and I'm so exited, and I can't wait! This is going to be THE BEST! Woot! Happiness! Joy and wonderment! Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

I'll see you all on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. I kept thinking that the guy in the middle looked like your dad....and then I realized they pasted in their faces. Then I felt silly.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.