Friday, December 7, 2012

Everyone I know is in Thailand

All of my family members are in Thailand right now. My brother Banks has been living there for several years, and tomorrow he and his girlfriend Nan are getting married (you can see a picture of them in this post)! :) Nan is so sweet and nice, and I'm so happy for both of them.

Since Nan is Thai, and all her family live in Thailand, and Banks lives in Thailand, it only makes sense that they get married in Thailand, too. So this Saturday (December 8th) Banks and Nan will be married in a traditional Thai ceremony. My family (my mom, dad, stepmom, sister and her husband, stepsister and her husband, and stepbrother) all flew out to Thailand last week. Jason and I couldn't go, since he couldn't get so much time off after just starting his job and there was no way I was going to try to go on a week-long trip halfway around the world with a baby without him. I'm sad that I'll miss my brother's wedding. I wish I could be there to support him. I love him.


Jason and I spent the night at my dad's house last Friday so that we could see them all off on Saturday morning. (Except for my mom, who we saw a couple days earlier. She flew out on Thursday to spend a little more time with Banks.) It was fun; I'm glad we got to see everybody before they left. I was especially glad to see Alyse (my sister) and Tanner, who we haven't seen in a long time and won't see for another long time.

Off to Thailand!

I hope their trip is going well and that they're having fun in Thailand, and I hope Banks is having a great week leading up to his wedding. If any of them are reading this, I love you guys! Be safe and have lots of fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you can't go, Jocey. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jocey, it is too bad you couldn't go. I wish I could've gont too. I haven't talked to you in a while. I will write you back soon. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you had to miss this event, but think of it this way that you have a lifetime to spend and enjoy with a new sister-in-law. Love to you and your family. Congrates to Banks & Nan-Melanie

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.