Friday, December 14, 2012

Ellie is one year old today!

It's Ellie's birthday! I can't believe it. Our little baby Ellie is one year old today.  She looks so old, she acts so old, she knows so many things; she's becoming more of a toddler than an infant. She is so big!

Last year when she was just a couple days old, we took a picture of Ellie next to a bunny Christmas stuffed animal that we have. This week, I took some pictures of her next to the same stuffed animal. Look how much bigger she is!

I can't believe that we've had a baby for a whole year. And, at the same time, it's hard for me to think that there was a time in my life where Ellie didn't exist. She's so much a part of me now that I can't imagine life without her. 



We love our Ellie so much. Happy first birthday, little baby girl! 

2 comments:

  1. wow she is so beautiful!!! I can hardly believe she's already a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah she is so much bigger!! why oh why oh why do they have to get so big??? happy birthday Ellie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.