Thursday, October 4, 2012

Why I LOVE Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's. Even if you don't live anywhere close to one, even if there isn't one in the same state as you, you've probably heard of them.

Why?

Because they're awesome.


I've mentioned here before that I'm allergic to soy. Unfortunately for me, almost everything at a normal grocery store has soy (in some form) in the ingredients list. This really limits the kinds of food I can eat. And because finding food I can eat can be really hard a lot of the time, sometimes I end up eating less than I need to/is healthy because it's just so hard to find a variety of soy-free foods.

Wonderfully, Trader Joe's has soy-free foods. A ton of them.  And now we live just two miles away from one!

Jason and I went there last week and stocked up. I got so many different things to try. I'm so excited!

Ellie likes it too. :)


Look at all this food!!! So many things for me to eat! :D

I love Trader Joe's!

(P.S. I know this totally sounds like they-paid-me-to-say-this-stuff, but it's not. I just love them!)

2 comments:

  1. I love Trader Joe's too! There are tons of kid friendly products there http://www.clubtraderjoes.com/2012/03/top-10-trader-joes-favorites-for-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I wish we had one close to us =) I grew up with Trader Joe's and never appreciated it until I moved away. Alas!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.