Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Dad's office party

About a week and a half ago, my dad's office had their annual office party. Ellie, Jason, and I went. I list Ellie first because she was definitely the one my dad was most excited to see. ;) He grabbed her and played with her for a solid hour, twirling her around, kissing her, and showing her off to all the people from his office.


While my dad was entertaining Ellie, Jason and I got to socialize with everyone (and eat good Mexican food). I've known a lot of people from my dad's office for a long, long time, and Jason and I both worked there last summer, so it was really good to be able to spend time with everyone again. And there were so many babies! Ellie was not alone. A lot of the families had babies or little kids. They were all so cute and it was fun to see the office family expanding.

These next pictures are from when Jason, Ellie, my dad, and I went into the office for a minute so my dad could grab something. Jason and I put Ellie in this Chinese pot thing in the lobby, and she started playing peekaboo! It was really cute. She'd squat down and hide in the pot, then pop up. Oh, Ellie. You are adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.