Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall at the library

Last week Jason, Ellie, and I went to the library to read children's books about autumn. There's something about picture books that really help me feel like it's fall. I guess I'm still kind of a kid at heart. :)

This one's one of my very favorites. I also love "Mr. Putter and Tabby Pour the Tea," for Christmas. All the other Mr. Putter and Tabbys are good, too.

I really liked all the orange in this book. This is such a happy fall scene. :)

 The library has a little rose garden and a fountain outside. Ellie liked playing in the fountain.




Also, the weather really cooled down in the last couple days. I pulled out my fuzzy pjs, big sweatshirts, and Halloween socks. It was so cozy. :)


And that's more fall things we've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Halloween socks! So cute! And the pear book makes me think of my family. Their stake is in charge of helping harvest pears every summer for the church welfare program, and they can buy the surplus. They are the most amazing pears ever. And so now I'm drooling thinking about them =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.