Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Dad's Birthday

Yesterday was my dad's 55th birthday! He's old. Just kidding, dad. You'll be old next year. (Still kidding. You're in the prime of your life.)

We went to dinner with him at King's Fish House (mmm). We had lots of yummy appetizers and my dad and I both had this spicy salmon that was caught by Eskimos. Seriously, that's what the menu said. Eskimos.

Jason and Ellie before dinner, being as cute as always
Happy!
Ellie, driving my dad's new car.

My dad's awesome and I love him so much. Dad, you're the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are here now! We can't wait to see you! What kind of car is that? It looks incredible.
    I sent an email to the grandparents last night about your questions - haven't heard a word. I don't know what the hold-up is. Maybe it would help if you started nagging too. They're sick of me. :) (Don't know why I just wrote of all this in a blog comment, but there you go...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no problem. Jason and I are actually going over there today; I'll ask them about it then. :)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.