Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone! As it's Sunday, I want to share a Sunday message with you (today, in the form of a really beautiful video) and do an update on my scripture study.

First of all, here's the video I want to share with you. It's called "Opportunities to Do Good," and each of the times I've watched it, it's brought me almost to tears. It really is beautiful, and shows how our actions can express our love and the love of our Heavenly Father to those we're helping.


Go ahead and watch it! It'll only take a minute.

Okay, now for my scripture reporting. As you may remember from this post last week, I'm going to report to you for the next four weeks how I do at reading my scriptures every day, to help motivate me (and help me remember) to do it. 

The goal I'm trying to reach: Study my scriptures every day for thirty minutes. 

How I did this week: Ummm...Well, I can definitely do better. 

Here's the day break-down of the week:
Sunday: 30 minutes
Monday: 20 minutes
Tuesday: 15 minutes
Wednesday: 5 minutes
Thursday: 15 minutes
Friday: 5 minutes
Saturday: 10 minutes

This has already helped me, though. I did remember to read them every day. I now just need to work at reading them longer and really devoting some time to them.

Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We just barely (like, last week!) started having family scripture study together while we eat breakfast. I LOVE it! It's my favorite part of the day, for real. I really need to work on my own study though! Ahhh, there's always so much to work on =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.