Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Moving

Hi folks! We're in full moving-mode over here at our house. Everything's getting sorted and packed up and ready to go. We're eating all the random food left in our fridge and trying not to run out of toilet paper. I'm doing tons of laundry and hoping Ellie (magically) keeps the rest of her clothes clean. It's so crazy that we're moving on Friday.

And. And. I have a super exciting, semi-secret project that I'm working on. I'm seriously so excited about it. Like so, so excited. I'm really excited. (It's probably hard to tell, huh?) I can't tell you about it yet, because it's not ready to be released upon the world (hmm, that sounds like a plague. It's not a plague), but hopefully it will be ready in the next week or so. (Probably like a week and a half; it's hard to work on it what with the moving and eating leftover jello and not running out of toilet paper and what not.)

Anyway! I hope you're having a lovely Thursday. Oh wait, it's Wednesday. Happy Wednesday!



3 comments:

  1. Moving day already!?!

    With Taylor starting school, it seems like time is speeding up! If you need any help on Friday, let me know! I am available in the morning!

    Or if you want me to bring you a real meal for lunch instead of jello, I can do that too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your rooms painted and carpets cleaned, and we picked up the moving truck from your dad. We are ready and excited for you to be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you blogged during moving mayhem! A true superwoman =) Really! Hope the move goes super smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.