Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First Mother's Day


I've started to write this post several times over. It's so hard to put down in words the things I want to say.

I am so blessed to be a mother.

I love Ellie so much. I can't even tell you - can't begin to tell you - how much I love her. You always hear people say how having children helped them understand Heavenly Father's love for us better, and I understand that now. The overwhelming love you feel, plus the incredible protectiveness and sense of stewardship - I'm beginning to understand.

I love being a mother. It's hard, but it's so worth it. Ellie brings me so much true joy and happiness. I love her so much, and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to have her.


4 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! I'm glad things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this makes me happy. And I know exactly what you mean. Ellie is so cute! and it looks like she's getting a little chubbier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a peach!!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.