Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our Second Anniversary!

Monday was me and Jason's second anniversary! It was a great day.

Jason went to work early (at 5 am) so that he could get home early (at 1 pm) and we could have lots of time together. We went to lunch at the Black Bear Restaurant. I totally went all out and get the things I usually don't - a side order of onion rings and a milkshake and a raspberry lemonade in addition to my turkey sandwich. Jason got a huge burger and at the whole thing. I was very impressed.


My handsome husband. Ellie came to lunch too. :)

After lunch we drove back to our apartment and left Ellie with our friend, the other intern at the hospital from BYU. She was super kind and watched Ellie for us so we could go out on the town. We went to see The Hunger Games. We were some of the only people at the theater, which I guess makes sense - four o'clock on a Monday isn't exactly a busy movie time! We really liked the movie, which did a very good job of following the book. Afterwards we went to a frozen yogurt place and talked about what we liked about it and the few things we would have changed.

Us in our personal theater, until a couple more people showed up.

We came home and exchanged gifts and pretty much just hung out. It was so fun to go out and it was a really great anniversary. I love Jason so much, and I am so happy that he's my husband!

2 comments:

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.