Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and Jaime's Wedding

Hi all! I hope you had an awesome weekend and a fun St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I mean, it's so pointless and so fun all at the same time, and the fact that there's really no point and we all just dress up in green...I just think it's so funny and I love it.

Our little leprechaun. Check out her leprechaun shoes!

This St. Patrick's Day weekend we went down to California because one of my best friends from home, Jaime, got married. She and her fiance, Kendle, were married in the Newport Beach Temple and had their reception in Yorba Linda. It was so awesome! It was just so amazing and I was so happy to see her so happy.


Katiealatropolis!


Tyler and Sarah!

Our friend Lindsey and her fiance Brandon :)

Awww. Jaime was a beautiful bride.


Hanging out with the fam!


Jason with our good friend Evan

Ellie with her grandpa James, who showed her off all night

Ellie with Jason's parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.