Saturday, March 31, 2012

St. George Trails part 2

Okay, I've been trying to get this posted for like two weeks, but what with Ellie and our spotty internet, I've had a hard time. But the pictures are finally all loaded, so woot! I can post it.

We've been making progress with our goal to explore St. George's trails. It's been a really fun thing to look forward to every Saturday. The week after our first exploration down one side of the Mayor's Loop, we started out on the other side of town and went in the other direction. Here's pictures from that day:





We found out Ellie preferred facing outward. She could see more and eat the carrier better.


My view the whole time. :)

So, that was on Saturday the 10th. The next week (the 17th) we went down to California for Jaime's wedding.Then, last week we were back and at it again. We ended up going on a path at the southern end of Snow Canyon state park. You had to have a pass or pay a fee to enter the park, but this nice old lady we were walking with got us in with her pass. Yay for the old people of St. George!





They are both so cute.

We also went hiking yesterday with our friends Jill and Tommy, who are in town (yay!), and I'll post those in a couple days. So yeah, that's going great!

In other news, it's General Conference this weekend! As I've mentioned a couple times before, we have it every six months, and I love it! It's a chance for us to listen to God's prophets and learn what we should be doing in life. How can you compete with that? If you want to check it out, the link below can tell you how to watch it:

Come listen to living prophets

I hope you have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So so fun! I am so jealous--I love hiking in St. George. I just really love St. George period. =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.