Sunday, March 4, 2012

Morning in the land of Sunshine

One thing we've loved about living in St. George is how warm it is. I know the whole country has been having a mild winter this year, but St. George is still a lot warmer than Provo. It's been great being able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful place that we live. Yesterday morning we got up, got ready, and took a walk on the "Mayor's Loop," an awesome trail along the river.

 
 
Can you spot Jason in this picture?


It was great! We plan to go explore the other end of the trail next week.


2 comments:

  1. I never could keep Jason from climbing up way too high. He still makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I am so jealous, I LOVE St. George. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.