Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alyse and Tanner's Wedding

Hi everyone! Well, we're back in St. George after an exciting weekend. My sister Alyse got married on Friday to her sweetheart Tanner, at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was beautiful and very happy.

I know I've mentioned it on here before, but to my friends who are less familiar with temples, in a temple wedding the couple is sealed together for all time and eternity. That means their marriage is eternal; it won't end at death. It's sweet! I'm so happy I have that guarantee I'll be with Jason even after we die.

Here's some pictures of Alyse and Tanner and my family at the wedding:

Sooo happy!

Poor cold little Ellie was all bundled up. It was really cold as we were outside taking pictures. She was snuggled up in this big furry coat and fuzzy blanket the whole time.



My brother Banks with his girlfriend Nan :)


My dad, who looooves his little grandaughter

After the temple ceremony and pictures of everybody, they had a luncheon at Thanksgiving point. It was really fun and classy, and the food was great. They had this guy there making Italian sodas. I think I had like four or five (no kidding). I was shameless. I kept going back. They were delicious. 



Tanner's dad also told me and my mom a funny story about Tanner. Tanner's a super polite guy, and apparently has been that way since he was a little kid. When he was just two and learning how to talk, he learned the words "Thank you!" And every time they would change his diaper, he would jump up, say "Thank you!" and run away.



Alyse and Tanner's reception that night was at a nice place in South Jordan. Ellie was the most popular person (other than Alyse and Tanner) at the reception. I spent half the night chasing her down. :)

My cousin Brad and my dad playing with Ellie :)

Ellie loving all the attention :)

I loooooooooove them

So yeah! We had a great day. Congratulations to Alyse and Tanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.