Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PIRATE POST - Ellie Jean Thomas

So I know that Jocelyn will be posting all about our amazing, brilliant, beauty queen of a daughter as soon as she is up and at em' again but I just can't contain myself. Can you blame me though? I mean just look at her...


 ...and look at her some more...


...and a little bit more in case your breath hasn't already been taken away by her stunning good looks...


...and while she will probably protest, here is the woman of the hour (and by hour I mean the last 9 months), my endlessly wonderful, loving, awesome wife Jocelyn. This is right after she delivered little Ellie too! Doesn't she look incredible?!


I love you Jocelyn and Ellie!!!


Ellie Jean Thomas
Born: 12/14/2011
7 pounds 1 ounce
19.5 inches long
Endlessly cute

11 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE! :) I am so beyond excited to meet her. :) And I approve her as a candidate for Bradley's future wife (I've been showing him the picture of her and he just stares at it...he thinks she's pretty). Seriously I am so excited for you guys and she is amazingly beautiful. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you guys! She is seriously SO SO BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is perfect!!! And Jocelyn looks radiant. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing to have gone through labor and end up with this beautiful baby! Heaven sent...congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - WHAT?! Even though I've been thinking about (and borderline stalking) you for the last 9 months, this totally snuck up on me! I can't believe she's here!! Congrats you guys. We love you all! :) (And Joc - you look fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! Good work Jocelyn (and great job in the support department Jason.) I can't wait to meet my newest and extremely adorable granddaughter! I love how much you love your girls Jason. You are pretty adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie, I am SOOOOO excited for you guys cause parenthood is totally the best--wish you were going to Idaho Falls and not St. George (or that we were following you lol). And p.s. Jocelyn looked great so there should be little protesting from such an awesome picture :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your girls are both amazing. I'm really diggin the middle name too :) So is Aubrey. We can't wait to meet your precious little angel!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.