Thursday, December 8, 2011

38 Weeks, 5 days

Hi everyone! Well, I figured I should write something about how I'm getting really close to my due date. Our baby is due Sunday, December 18th, which means that today I am 38 weeks, 5 days along. That's like 8 3/4 months, in case you think in months (like most non-pregnant people).

I'm doing well, apart from getting really achy some days. And apart from, when sitting or lying down, acting/feeling like a turtle that's stuck upside down on my shell. Seriously, I can't get up without some help sometimes. All my ligaments and muscles are pulling in strange, strange ways. But it's not too bad, just inconvenient.

On a less important note, yesterday I got a haircut.


It's a bit shorter than what I wanted; I was going more for Ginnifer Goodwin than Emma Watson.


But, I guess it won't take too long to grow out a little bit more. I wanted to get it cut before we have the baby, because I'm guessing I won't have time to get it cut with a newborn. This way I won't have to worry about it for a while. :)

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the hair. And it's so true, you're really smart to get it done before your sweet little one comes!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.