Friday, November 4, 2011

I finally took a belly pic :)


Okay, so I finally caved in and took a belly pic. I've been avoiding it, because, I mean, how awkward is it to take one of those? But I did it, for you. :)

Pregnancy-wise, everything is going really well. On Sunday I'll be 34 weeks, which means just six weeks until D-day! Holy cow! We are sooooo excited. We already love our little girl so much, and want her to be on the outside instead of the inside. 

I've been taking a prenatal class at the hospital for the last two weeks, and it's been really good. It's been all about when to know if you should come to the hospital, what is real labor vs. false labor, what to expect during labor, the different pain medications you can take, what kind of devices (IVs, monitors, etc.) they'll be attaching to you, c-sections, and the list goes on. It's been really helpful, because I feel like I know what to expect now. I've got two more classes (it's once a week), and I really look forward to each one.

The baby is doing well. She's head down, like she should be, and still rolling around and kicking me (which is honestly a very comforting feeling). I'm at the point in my pregnancy where my appointments are every two weeeks, instead of every month, which is an exciting step forward. And at 36 weeks, they'll start to be every week! Woot! I like going to the doctor's office. All that usually happens is they take my vitals and measurements and then I get to ask the doctor questions, but they make me happy nonetheless.

And, finally, I'm super excited for tomorrow because some of my friends are throwing me a baby shower. It's going to be so fun, and I can't wait. I'll post pictures of it afterward. :) Yay for awesome friends!

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok seriously...you are the tiniest pregnant person ever! lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you are just beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the belly pic! You look great! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.