Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks!

Well, today I'm 30 weeks (7ish months) along and everything is going great. The baby has been crazy active today, kicking and rolling and punching and kicking some more. I'm actually relieved, because I've been feeling her less lately, so for her to be so incredibly active makes me feel better.

I had my 28 week appointment two weeks ago, and everything is good. I don't have gestational diabetes, and my weight gain is good, and everything is on track. So, woot! I had to go get my rhogam shot last week, which they make you do if you negative blood type so that you don't develop antibodies against your future babies if this baby happens to have positive blood. I actually don't need it, since Jason has negative blood as well (and, to get even more genetically technical, he isn't Weak D either, which means that you have a weak positive phenotype and show up as negative), so our babies will always have negative blood. So, I'm going to sign a waiver to get out of it next time. But, even though I had to get an unnecessary shot, at least it didn't hurt. So no harm done.

It has been getting harder to move with my belly getting bigger. It's tougher to get up and what not, and my back gets really sore if I sit for long periods. But really, neither of those things are very bad, and I don't mind them. Jason's been awesome and gives me back rubs whenever I need them.

So yeah! Thirty weeks and doing good. :)

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I want a belly picture, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yay!!! So excited for you! A husband who gives back rubs too! That's awesome--you deserve to be pampered =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.