Thursday, August 25, 2011

On the Road Again

We're driving up! Today we're coming back to Utah for the fall semester (Jason's last semester) at BYU. And we're driving with air conditioner. Do you know what that means?

We got a new car!


 It's a 2008 Honda Pilot. We did lots of research beforehand (have I ever mentioned I'm a Consumer Reports addict?), we chose a good year, and we found a good car with lowish miles at a good price. My dad helped us a lot; he's a lawyer, and he brought his good friend who's a mechanic when we came and bought the car. So, that (in addition to the research we did) made me feel very secure that the car was good and sound and we got a good deal.

It's got lots of cargo room, with an optional third row seat that you can fold down:


And it's in really good condition.

I'm very relieved to have a good, reliable car that will last us a long, long time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I really want a new car that's not just a little car like both the ones we have. I didn't realize you guys were heading back already! My parents and sister drove up today too. She probably could have hitched a ride with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My family has a 2006 pilot and we love it. My mom named it Amelia... As in Earhart... As in the pilot ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.