Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hair Explosion!

Okay, so first of all I apologize for not blogging for the last two months. I know I dropped off the face of the planet, but I'm going to post an explanation later today, and hopefully you forgive me.

So, in order to jump right into the most recent news, Sydney and I got our hair cut yesterday! My hair has been getting longer and longer (and so has hers), and the longer mine grew, the shorter I wanted to cut it. So, when I finally reached my hair-breaking point this week, I wanted it all gone. Sydney has been growing her hair out to donate it, so we did some research online and decided to donate our hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. We chose that over Locks of Love because Pantene Beautiful Lengths actually uses a lot more of the donated hair and makes a lot more wigs. So, woot!

My stepsister Macall is a senior at Aveda hair school, so she's naturally the person we went to to have our hair cut off. And holy cow, she did an amazing job. Okay, let me show you the before and after pictures:

Sydney before:



Sydney after:



Me before:

 
 

Me after:


We both love our haircuts. Sydney looks so cute, and I looove my new hair. It's so light, and free, and I don't have sheets of hair getting in my way, and I just feel cool. I love it. Love it love it love it.

2 comments:

  1. I love both haircuts! You look fabulous! (And you're so daring! The pixie cut is perfect on you!)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.