Monday, June 27, 2011

The Big Announcment

Hi all! So, you probably already know by now, but if you don't...

I'm pregnant!!!

Yes, that's right. We, Jason and Jocelyn Thomas, are going to have a baby. An awesome baby. I'm fifteen weeks along, due December 18th. Jason and I are extremely excited. I'm not showing or anything yet, so no pics of that. I do have an ultrasound picture from 9 weeks, where our baby looks like a little gummy bear. Maybe I'll post that if you want to try to decipher those crazy ultrasound things.

I've actually had "morning" sickness really bad (it's really all-day sickness), which is why I pretty much disappeared for all of May and June. Let's just say, it was bad. I just got some new anti-nausea medicine (Zofran) a couple weeks ago, and that's been helping. Plus, I think I may actually be starting to get better, for real. I've been doing really good (comparatively) for the last week. So, I'm crossing my fingers that I'll keep getting better.

Anyway, yeah! We're thrilled. :D

2 comments:

  1. This made my day! SO excited for you both! I hope the morning sicknesses backs off soon. =) Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.