Monday, April 11, 2011

I love this

Remember how I told you that Jason and I were in a Harry Potter battle a while back?  Well here it is. (If you need subtitles, just press the "CC" on the bottom of the frame.)




I really love this video. Apart from the fact that it's hilarious, it actually does really speak to my nerdy book-loving soul.

Sometimes I really do wish that I could be in the books I read. I really, really wish it. I wish I could be there, experiencing everything, having it all around me, being part of the action, helping the main characters save the world. And then, when I realize the absolute impossibility of this, I'm more deeply saddened than I can explain. I'll never be able to be there. So I do get this. And love it. It's good to know someone feels the same way. I have this song playing on repeat, and I listen to it, and I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. thats a pretty cool video =) makes me happy too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... I would have been there had I still been in Provo! Haha... um... is this song downloadable?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.