Thursday, March 17, 2011

Truly Divine Comedy

Wow, yesterday was a long day. I was on campus from ten in the morning until ten at night. But, it was a good day and I had plenty of energy to make it through and do everything.

The last activity of the day, and by far my favorite, was the Divine Comedy tech show. As I've mentioned before, I love Divine Comedy. I really do. They are absolutely one of my favorite things about BYU.  I discovered them at the end of my freshman year, and they have provided me with joy and happiness ever since.

Divine Comedy has three shows a semester. To save money, Jason and I have only been going to the last show every semester (where they combine/have the best from the first two shows). But, they also have a kind of run-through the Wednesday night the week before every show, and today we went!

It was sooo funny. The basic setup of the show is a bunch of sketches, kind of like SNL (but better). Most of them poke fun at BYU culture. And. They. Are. So. Funny.


Oh, Divine Comedy, how I love you. (If you want to see some stuff that they've done, click here. Or here. Or here.)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.