Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Fruits of my Labors

Hey, guess what?! (Hint: If you're trying to guess, don't look down.) 

I made a pie!


A pie! An apple pie, to be exact. (And I'm not entirely sure, but I think this is the first time I've ever eaten apple pie.) (By the way.) (In case you were wondering.)

Mmmm. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I made it in my cooking class yesterday, and then brought it home and baked it. Our whole apartment smelled like warm apples and cinnamon and nutmeg.

Also, Alyse and I had our Tahiti test for Polynesian Dance last night. (We long ago took our Hawaiian & New Zealand tests, but unfortunately we didn't record them. We plan to video tape them soon, though.) And, in case you were dying to see what our Tahitian dances looked like, you have to wait no longer! Here they are, for your viewing pleasure! (Personally, I think the second one's better.)

video

video

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow!!! you two rock at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Look at those hips move!! Haha!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have dancing skills and baking skills! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.