Sunday, February 13, 2011

YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!


Sarah and Tyler are ENGAGED!!!!


I can't even tell you how excited I am. I really can't. Sarah and Tyler are some of my best and oldest and dearest friends. Tyler's Jason's younger brother (who's exactly a year and two days younger than me) and Sarah's been my friend forever, since before high school. I can't even begin to tell you of all the many, many adventures I've had with Sarah and Tyler through the years.


They started dating in high school, basically as soon as Tyler turned sixteen (when, in mormon culture, it's okay to date). And he's 21 now, which means they've been dating for five years! Tyler got back a couple months ago from a two year mission for our church to the Carribean, during which Sarah waited faithfully for him.



I love them. I love them both. And we am so happy for them, and happy that Sarah's going to be in our family, and basically this is the best thing ever.  Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.