Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sledding!


(This is a big, wonderful hillful of snow)

Man, I have so much to update you on! Since I last wrote, Jason and I finished finals, had Christmas with my mom and family in Utah, drove to California, had six days of rain, had the annual Christmas party with our extended family on my dad's side, hung out with friends, and tonight, tonight, Tyler got home! And Tiffany and Jarom and Aubrey and Mikayla! Yaaay!

I'll tackle all those individually, but this first post is about snow! Once we finished finals last week, we headed up to my mom's house in Highland. Because it had snowed the day before, Jason, Sydney, and I went out to the neighborhood sledding hill. I love that hill.






I think we all had lots of fun. :)





1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.