Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Adorable Nieces


Jason and I have, honestly, seriously, the cutest nieces ever. If you think your nieces are the cutest, well, I'm sorry to say...our nieces are cuter.


This is Aubrey. We love her. SOOO much. We were able to play with her pretty much all last summer, and it was the absolute best. We get to see her next month for Christmas, and we are SOOO excited!!!






She has an equally cute little sister, Mikayla, but I'm sorry to say that I don't have any pictures of Mikayla yet (she was born after we came up to Utah last year). I'll have TONS after Christmas, though, I'm sure. :)


This is Violet. She is adorable. And so funny. She just turned one a couple months ago. We've been lucky to be able to see Violet a lot, too, because she and her parents, my step-sister and brother-in-law, have lived with my mom this year and we've been able to visit them all the time.



Violet loves dogs. Especially Max. She loves him. Loves him.


(This is her funny face she makes sometimes)



Awww!!! We love our nieces! We can't wait to see them soon!

3 comments:

  1. thanks jecelyn. that was sweet of you to post. made my day for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO have the most adorable nieces ever! If you want a picture of Mikayla, just go to my facebook page (or Tiffany's) and steal one. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.