Friday, August 27, 2010

Lunch time!

Okay, I changed my mind. I know I said I was going to do just one post for the luncheon and the reception, but man! Do you know how hard that is? There are just too many good pictures to choose from; I really can't fit them all into one post. So, without further ado, I present our wedding luncheon!

Okay, a little more ado: I just have to say I love everyone in these pictures. Just seeing them makes me happy.

Wait, wait, some more ado: we had our luncheon in my dad's backyard. Gorgeous, isn't it? Okay, now you may proceed. :)


People I love...

More people I love...

And more people I love! This is my wonderful cousin Brittany and her sweet, wonderful son Jake. She's actually got her own blog that you should check out. Isn't Jake cute?

So much love!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you guys walking in. :) Actually I love all the pictures of you guys...your pictures turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake looks soooo great in those pictures! Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.